This online course addresses how to deal fairly and effectively with an employee who is repeatedly late for work. The course will take around 15 minutes to complete.
The course uses the A-B-C-D-E Feedback Model to help you prepare for, and then carry out, the conversation with your employee. It will show you exactly what to say using videos of professional actor-coaches to demonstrate each of the steps.
The ABCDE Feedback Model can be downloaded as a guide to help you deal with similar conversations in your workplace.
What will I learn?
- How to prepare for the conversation with your employee
- The five steps to follow to get the best outcome from the conversation
- How the ABCDE feedback model works by observing an actor-coach carrying out the conversation step by step
- How to follow up the initial conversation to ensure the employee implements what was agreed.
- How to deal with both a successful and unsuccessful outcome to the initial conversation.
Test your knowledge
At the end of the course, you have the option to complete a short exam to assess how much you have learned. You can complete the quiz as many times as you wish.
When you achieve the pass rate of 80%, you will be provided with a certificate, outlining what you have learned.